ABOUT THE KCT MALL
The Khayelitsha Community Trust (KCT) Mall is the biggest shopping centre in Khayelitsha. The shopping centre accommodates 58 tenants, including Shoprite, SuperSpar, a branch of every major bank and an Internet café.
KCT Mall, boasts a floor size of 19,254m2,and has been operational since 2005. The shopping centre is owned by, Khaylitsha Business District (KBD) Retail Properties (Pty) Ltd, a subsidiary of the KCT.
The mall is situated in the KBD located north of Harare, west of Mandela Park and east of the Khayelitsha Railway Station.
The mall has been fully let since its inception and is currently tenanted by various national (55%), regional (5%), local (31%) and franchisee (9%) tenants.
KCT Mall is surrounded by the following amenities:
Khayelitsha Railway Station
Khayelitsha District Hospital
Municipal Swimming pool
The South African retail market continues to grow at an exponential rate, contributing substantially to the country’s GDP. Securing a space at KCT Mall, whilst tapping into the growing township market is a sound investment for any retailer, brand or business. KCT Mall’s performance record has seen a annual improvement of [percentage].
If you are interested in joining the KCT revolution follow these easy steps, provided in writing, to come on board. This is subject to the availability space:
- The name in which the shop will be trading;
- Details of all merchandise you wish to stock;
- The amount of space required in m2;
- A postal address;
- Your name and surname;
- Telephone number and fax number;
- E-mail address; and
- Images of your current store, should you have a store in another centre. Should you not have an existing store, we require artists impressions or proposed images of your store.
Please be advised that due to the amount of queries received daily, we will be in contact with you only when premises are available for your particular category. However, feel free to follow up on your enquiry at any time.
- The right tenant mix is essential, and the decision to place you in the centre rests wholly with the landlord.
- Placing your information on our listing does not guarantee a tenancy.
Contact Person: Faizal Sulaiman
The KCT Mall marketing portfolio is managed by specialists in the shopping centre marketing industry.
The portfolio includes managing consumer advertising; promotions and event management.
Contact the team on Tel: 021 361 4631