Independently managed by Deloitte Tip-offs Anonymous.
Have something you want to disclose? Don’t know what to do?
Khayelitsha Community Trust (KCT) is committed to conduct healthy business practices with honesty and integrity, which will not only ensure a stable employment environment for everyone but also ensure the continued future success of KCT.
For this reason, KCT has subscribed to a service that will enable all stakeholders, but most specifically everyone who is employed by KCT, to report anonymously on dishonest colleagues.
KCT Ethics Line involves the professional services from Deloitte and is therefore totally independent of KCT. No one will therefore ever know who reported the fraud or dishonest and inappropriate behaviour.
How does it work?
- Anyone can contact the KCT Ethics Line by dialing the dedicated FreeCall telephone number, e-mail and website, as well as the generic Post and Fax facilities. All these facilities are independently managed by Deloitte Tip-offs Anonymous.
- Trained operators, using sophisticated contact centre equipment, will respond to calls in English 24/7, and Afrikaans, Zulu, Sotho or Xhosa between 7:00 and 21:00. 365 days per year.
- Operators will interview callers, probing for specific facts so as to record as much information and understand things as clearly as possible.
- The information is then analysed and forwarded to designated senior officials of the company who will decide on corrective action to be taken.
- Although you may choose to tell Tip-offs Anonymous who you are, the Tip-off report will never reveal your identity or even your gender (unless you choose your identity to be made known to the company!).
Don’t support it, report it!
Make the real difference and report what you know to Deloitte Tip-offs Anonymous for the good of everyone.
Please contact the KCT Ethics Line today:
FreeCall: 0800 738 246
FreeFax: 0800 00 77 88 (free for South Africa only)
FreePost : KZN 138 (free for South Africa only) Umhlanga Rocks 4320